Friday 11 April 2014

#OOTD - and new spring purchases!

I was going to wear my black trousers with this outfit but they were in the wash, so flippy skirt it was. This is happening a lot so I think I could do with a second pair of black work trousers, preferably straight if I can find some that fit well over my thick calves.
Top - Pepperberry
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - M&S
Scarf - Next

Been thinking about buying some bits and pieces out of the new Next catalogue and just ordered these tonight. The mac I have been salivating over since I posted it the other day, although I DO already have a long mac so we will see if I end up keeping it.
Trying out these straight leg trousers for work. These are the "Ultimate" straight leg trousers in black and they have fab reviews.

A pair of nude wedge pumps. I may be behind on the nood shooz train but I could do with another pair of work appropriate shoes or I will run my black ones into the ground in no time.
Two tops. I am really quite bored of my existing summer tops so thought I'd add a couple of new pieces. The black and white one has a lace front which I think is a sweet textural detail and the mint one is to replace a top from last summer that I loved but got a massive hole in so sadly got turned into rags.


Finally. I ordered a watch. My husband will roll his eyes at me as I never wear a watch but see? Pretty!
Ooh I almost forgot these. I have wanted some high tops or sneakers in black for a while now and thought these were so cute.

I can see these getting lots of wear. Hopefully they'll fit!
Have you had your eye on any new Spring Summer purchases? Wardrobe holes you're working on filling?

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment