Thursday 10 April 2014

#OOTD // Style Staples

Last spring I bought 2 simple t shirts from Next that have really been worth their weight in gold. I've worn them to death. They are this striped t shirt and the other has polka dots.
This how I'm wearing my striped t shirt today. Simple but put together outfit. All items are from Next.
I think that a striped t shirt is definitely a wardrobe staple as it ties together so many looks and stops them from looking boring. I've worn mine casually and to work. Here's an example of a work outfit using this t shirt.
Blazer, t shirt and necklace are Next. Trousers from eBay. Shoes are M&S.
Obviously this would be business casual and wouldn't work for a more formal dress code.
I wore this t shirt lots last summer with shorts, similar to this:
How would you style a striped t shirt?

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment